Bulk Orders: Buy 10 or More Copies of this Issue and Save!
10 Copies, Choose Quantity: 1 ($25)
20 Copies, Choose Quantity: 2 ($50)
30 Copies, Choose Quantity: 3 ($75)
November 2017 -
In this Issue:
- Ride along on a trip to the Dixon Studio Tour and peck into the places where artist create.
- Native potters tell their stories in the new book, Spoken Through Clay, that fuses earth, fire, and remarkable vision.
- At 84, artist Jerry West interprets a world, and New Mexico, far beyond reach.
- A 1917 dream to turn a remote and dusty state into an art capital came true, and then some. Check out the state's premier art museum hits the century mark in ArtNM.
- Meet the New Mexican Slow Cooker Queen in Tasting NM, low and slow isn't just for barbecue.