In this Issue:
- Ride along on a trip to the Dixon Studio Tour and peck into the places where artist create.
- Native potters tell their stories in the new book, Spoken Through Clay, that fuses earth, fire, and remarkable vision.
- At 84, artist Jerry West interprets a world, and New Mexico, far beyond reach.
- A 1917 dream to turn a remote and dusty state into an art capital came true, and then some. Check out the state's premier art museum hits the century mark in ArtNM.
- Meet the New Mexican Slow Cooker Queen in Tasting NM, low and slow isn't just for barbecue.
(Bulk Orders of 10 or more: See item # PI1117b)