In this Issue:
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide - A truckload of treasures made in, and inspired by, you know where.
- Keeping the Faith - Old Hispanic villages were lost to Navajo Lake, but a holy place was saved.
- Inalienable Rites - Carols, luminarias, and the world's largest menorah give the holidays an NM flair.
- Cheryl Alters Jamison invites all-star chefs to a worldly potluck in TastingNM.
- Aaron Shiver comes home to Taos to make a lauded indie film in ArtNM.
(Bulk Orders of 10 or more: See item # PI1217b)